Postato il 11/22/2022 : 02:31:43
Switchger test equipment is mainly applied for ex-work energized testing for high voltage and low voltage cabinet manufacturers. The test bench could provide various AC/DC power source in order to detect switch cabinet.
Main Technical specifications:
1. Input: 3 phase 4 line AC 380V
2.Output voltage and current:
3 phase AC 0-50A output (10V adjustable) one group
3 phase AC 100V output (fixed value) one group
3. AC operating voltage output is AC 0-380V 220V the current is conventional and adjustable.
4. DC operating voltage output DC 0-300V adjustable.
5.Single phase AC 220V output (fixed value plug type) two groups
6.3 phase 4 line AC 380V output (fixed value wiring port) one group.
7.Necessary output units to be increased output protection and equipped with air switch.
8. Power supply: AC 110V/115V/120V/127V/220V/230V/240V is optional
9.Input frequency: 50Hz/60Hz is optional
1.Reading directly: Digital meters to display current voltage power factor test value.
2. Measuring accurately: High precision test value is accurate.
3. Full protections: Each circuit is with air switch protection.
4. Portable: Small size light weight easy to move.