Discussioni Generali
 Reliable 12V Alkaline Battery 23A
 Nuova discussione  Rispondi alla discussione
 Stampa discussione
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

jypyqun

3 Messaggi

Postato il 04/16/2021 :  20:04:18  Mostra profilo  Rispondi con Quote
DescriptionThe 23A battery, also known as L1028, is a type of 12V primary alkaline battery used in door bells and garage door controls. It comes in a cylindrical shape and is slightly shorter than a AAA battery. 23A is a knock-out product of WINPOW, which is one of the largest 23A battery manufacturers in China.?Technical SpecificationsModel No.23AOther designationsL1028, A23, MN21, MS21, V23GA, LR23ABattery typeZn/MnO2Diameter/Height (mm)10.3/28.8Nominal voltage (V)12Rated capacity (mAh)56Standard resistance (kΩ)20Average weight (g)7.7Charging typeNon-rechargeablePackageBlister or bulk?Cautions for UseDo not charge the battery to avoid electrolyte leakage or damage to the device since the 23A alkaline battery is non-rechargeable.Install the positive and negative terminals as indicated.Do not short-circuit, heat, burn, or disassemble the 10 battery!?Why Choose WinPow1.Fully automated production can ensure quality consistency.2.We have established a good reputation in the battery industry.3.We have obtained RoSH, SGS, ISO9001, and BSCI certifications.4.You can get more COMPETITIVE prices from us with the SAME quality.5.We set no limit to MOQ to help you expand your markets.6.OEM & ODM services are welcome.7.We provide samples for free.Application?About WinPowFounded in 2007, WinPow is an ISO9001 and BSCI-certified battery manufacturer headquartered in Huizhou, Guangdong. Initially as one of the largest 23A/27A series battery suppliers in China, WINPOW has now accumulated a vast amount of experience in battery R&D and production and thus extended its presence to a full spectrum of battery products as well as global markets.?FAQQ: Do I have any options for outer packing?A: Yes. Currently, you can choose blister card, bulk shrink, or other custom-made package.Q: Can I get a better price if I order a large quantity of 23A batteries?A: Sure. Lower price for larger order.Q: Why is your 23A battery competitive?A: We are a battery manufacturer with three plants. So your requirements for cost, quality, and delivery will be satisfied to the greatest extent.?
http://www.winpowhub.com/primary-battery/alkaline-button-cell-battery-pack/reliable-12v-alkaline-battery-23a.html
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Rispondi alla discussione
 Stampa discussione
Vai a:
BanconoteMondiali.it © BanconoteMondiali.it Torna su