Discussioni Generali
 Built-up Portable Single Post Car Lift
 Nuova discussione  Rispondi alla discussione
 Stampa discussione
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

oqemililyjuhifijaqebydo

5 Messaggi

Postato il 09/25/2020 :  21:23:33  Mostra profilo  Rispondi con Quote
Product OverviewQJY-ZX is a mobile car lift for sale.The whole set can move freely to facilitate different scenes in indoor and outdoor environments. Let maintenance work more handy.Features and advantages●New design for big track with infrared control●24 V power control box considers safety operation●Movable and flexible, can be used indoor and outdoors●5.5T/post and 7.5T/post for choice●Every column is moveable, width between column is adjustable●It has been proofed by dynamic test with 125% of rated capacity and static test with 150% of rated capacity●CE certificate?SpecificationsFAQ1. Q:I have trucks of different lengths. Can your amobile car lift for sale be used?A: Our products can be moved freely to accommodate different lengths2.Q:Do I have to buy a whole set of car and truck lifts for sale?A: Yes, because our products are matched to ensure the best results.?3.Q:Is this 4 post truck lift mobile?A:Yes, this whole set can be moved freely.
http://www.jycarlift.com/car-lift/single-post-car-lift/built-up-portable-single-post-car-lift.html
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Rispondi alla discussione
 Stampa discussione
Vai a:
BanconoteMondiali.it © BanconoteMondiali.it Torna su